OUR COMMITMENT - We understand the importance of good Customer Service before and after your purchase and use of Yaffa-Skincare.com products. We pleased to answer your questions by email, phone or fax. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have.
Yaffa-Skincare.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Yaffa-Skincare.com on line store, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Privacy, Security and Legal Issues
WE ARE PCI and DSS COMPLIANCE
Welcome to Yaffa Skin Care on line store. Our goal is for you to be as comfortable shopping here as you would be shopping at your favorite mall. We take your privacy seriously. Your credit card number is revealed only to the secure Web server and credit card transaction processing organization responsible for the merchant account governing this WEB STORE. At no time is your credit card number transmitted over the public Internet in an unencrypted or insecure environment. At no time is your credit card number stored in an insecure device or on insecure media.
If you have any questions or complaints about the goods and services you purchase through this WEB STORE, please contact us .
What personal information About Customers Does Yaffa-Skincare.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your skin care experiences at Yaffa-Skincare.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us - We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our services in general communicating with you.
- Credit Card Information - your information is removed from our Web site as soon as it was process. We are transferring keeping your information in our company data base with no excess from the Internet.
- Automatic Information - We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web site, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain type of information when your web browser accesses Yaffa-Skincare.com. A number of companies offers utilities designed to help you visit web site anonymously. If you decide to use such software, Yaffa-Skincare.com would not be able to process your order through the web site.
- E-Mail communications - you will receive an confirmation of order which include all your shipping and purchasing information.
- What About Cookies? - Cookies are alfanumberinc identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as 1-click purchasing and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However we recommend that you leave then turned on.
- Does Yaffa-Skincare.com Share Information we Receives? - NO. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Except for providing the necessary information to process your order and shipping companies to get your order to you.
- Summary Of Policy - Please read this entire Policy in its entirety. In summary, Yaffa-Skincare.com Does everything possible to protect your information, Yaffa-Skincare.com does not share or devulge your information to out side sources.
The owner/operator ("MERCHANT") of this public Internet Web site ("WEB STORE") not liable for the failure of any single electronic commerce transaction or any series of electronic commerce transaction authorization failures experienced by one or more end-users accessing this WEB STORE over any public or private telecommunication system. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall MERCHANT be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the access or inability to access the WEB STORE. Similarly, MERCHANT shall not be liable for the failure of delivery of any product or service purchased by one or more end-users accessing this WEBSTORE through any public or private telecommunication system due to errors, omissions, interruptions, delays in operation, system congestion, insufficient bandwidth or any other failure of performance whether or not caused by events beyond MERCHANT'S reasonable control. These include but are not limited to, acts of God, theft, destruction, or unauthorized use of the public Internet by any unknown third party directly or indirectly affecting the WEB STORE. In any case, the MERCHANT'S entire liability and CUSTOMER'S exclusive remedy will be defined by the terms of the Merchant Account Agreement under which payment was made for any product or service purchased at the WEB STORE.